Experience the magic of Morocco with a luxurious small-group tour organized by a Moroccan travel agency or tour operator. This nine-day tour includes a three-day extension to Essaouira and caters to a maximum of 16 people. You’ll travel in a private vehicle with a knowledgeable local guide who will take you from Casablanca to Marrakech, exploring stunning landscapes and charming towns along the way.
Your adventure begins with a visit to the iconic Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, followed by a wine tasting experience and lunch at Morocco’s premier winery. You’ll also get the chance to participate in a cooking class and enjoy lunch with a local family. The tour continues with a 4WD safari adventure and camel ride in Merzouga, where you’ll spend two nights in The Sandy Tents in the desert.
The tour also includes visits to Ait Benhaddou and Marrakech, as well as three additional days in the charming town of Essaouira. During your time in Essaouira, you’ll be treated to a guided visit to an argan oil cooperative, a wine tasting and lunch at a local vineyard, and a guided tour through the captivating UNESCO World Heritage-listed medina.
Throughout the tour, you’ll stay in some of the most remarkable lodging, including luxurious five-star hotels. You’ll also indulge in a variety of exquisite dining experiences and savour breakfast daily. With the help of a Moroccan travel agency or Morocco tour operator, this tour promises to be an unforgettable experience.
Customizable Itinerary Expand all Collapse all
Welcome to Morocco! Casablanca International Airport is your gateway to a fascinating journey, with an airport representative ready to provide you with fast track service through customs. Afterwards, you’ll be whisked away to a luxurious hotel for a restorative rest before gathering with the group for a delicious welcome dinner.
Get ready for an exhilarating day of adventure! With your knowledgeable guide, head off to the Hassan II Mosque, one of the most impressive sites in the world. Spend some time admiring the intricate stone and wood carvings, the lavish marble floors, and the stunning cedar ceilings with gold inlay. Afterward, take a break at Les Celliers de Meknes, a renowned winery. Here, you will have the opportunity to sample some delicious local delicacies and wines. Finally, when you arrive in Fes, you will have time to discover its wonders on your own.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of this bustling metropolis, where winding alleys open up to magnificent fountains and fragrant food stalls. Spend the day engaging with the local community, embarking on a guided tour of the souks with a local chef to shop for ingredients and learn to cook traditional regional dishes. Visit a family for lunch and gain an insight into the area’s customs and culture before wandering the picturesque streets to discover artisans at work and admire ornately decorated abodes. As the night falls, explore the city’s heritage, from splendid mosques and towering minarets to its untouched Medina, before returning to your lodging.
Experience the extraordinary charm and mystery of this city. From vibrant markets and traditional cooking classes to 4WD safaris and romantic camel rides across the Saharan dunes, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for exploration and adventure. Walk through the souks and feast on the aromas from the food stalls. Join a local chef to craft dishes bursting with flavor. Lunch with a local family and gain insight into their culture and customs. Afterwards, step into the Merzouga desert and be mesmerized by the Erg Chebbi dunes that shimmer in a myriad of golds. Enjoy a romantic camel ride as the sun sets and its magnificent hues of orange, pink, and purple transform the desert horizon. Once at your luxury desert camp, take in the beauty of the star-filled sky and be entertained by Berber music and tantalizing gastronomy.
Experience the serenity of the Sahara today with a picturesque 4WD safari tour over the red dunes of Erg Chebbi. Make the most of your time there with a camel ride and a delicious picnic lunch. End your adventure in the desert with a romantic dinner under the stars and embrace the tranquility of the Sahara.
This morning, traverse the legendary Road of 1000 Kasbahs, and immerse yourself in the spectacular scenery of the High Atlas region. Witness the vibrant rust-red mountains in the Dades Gorges, surrounded by ancient castles and fortified villages. Appreciate the majestic gardens of Kalaat M’Gouna and take a tour of the grand Kasbah Amridil, one of the most impressive fortresses in Morocco. Finally, explore the enchanting UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou.
This morning, you can explore the centuries-old Ait Benhaddou, the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage-listed site that has been the backdrop of numerous Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows, such as Gladiator and Game of Thrones. This enchanting fortress, virtually unchanged since the 11th century, is perched atop a hill to give you magnificent views. Afterwards, take a drive through the awe-inspiring High Atlas Mountains before arriving in Marrakech in the late afternoon. Check in to your luxe accommodation and then make your way to the centuries-old Djemaa el-Fna, a vibrant main square. Marvel at the numerous street performers, musicians, and other entertainers, and indulge in the delicious and diverse local dishes. End your exciting day with a delectable dinner and the flavors of traditional Moroccan cuisine.
After you’ve enjoyed a hearty breakfast, take a stroll through the charming Old Town. Here, you can peruse the many bazaars that offer sparkly lanterns, beautiful fabrics, and memorable trinkets. Try the local cuisine that’s been prepared in the same bakery for centuries. Venture up to a terrace restaurant for lunch and witness the breathtaking Bahia Palace. Wind down your unforgettable day with a serene evening.
Why not make a visit to the stunning coastal town of Essaouira, renowned for its ravishing surf, captivating fishing port, and lush palm-lined avenues that outline the fortified medina? Along the way, take a stop at an argan oil cooperative. Afterwards, treat yourself to a tour of the only winery in Morocco that specializes in grapes from the Rhône Valley, as well as a delightful lunch and an exclusive wine tasting.
When you reach Essaouira, immerse yourself in the French and Arab influences that blanket the medina’s architecture. Check into your hotel and seize a few moments to wander throughout the city before joining the group for a lovely dinner.
Visit the enchanting city of Essaouira this morning and explore its UNESCO World Heritage-listed medina, where traditional artisans practice their crafts and a vibrant market sells aromatic spices and beautiful jewelery. Savor a delectable meal by the harbor and leisurely traverse the lively streets, searching for the perfect memento. If you are feeling luxurious, indulge in a luxurious hammam or traditional bath. Spend the rest of the day admiring the architecture and culture that surround you.
Today marks the end of your incredible Morocco group tour as you are taken to Marrakech Airport to board your next flight.
- Exploring the ancient ruins of Volubilis: This is an excellent way to experience Morocco’s rich history and culture. Volubilis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and it’s one of the best-preserved Roman ruins in North Africa. You’ll see impressive mosaics, columns, and arches that date back to the 3rd century AD.
- Enjoying delicious Moroccan cuisine: Moroccan cuisine is known for its unique blend of spices and flavors. From tagines to couscous to harira soup, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Be sure to try some traditional Moroccan mint tea, which is a staple of the culture.
- Touring the Medina of Fes: The Medina of Fes is the largest car-free urban area in the world, and it’s filled with narrow alleyways, historic buildings, and bustling markets. It’s an excellent place to learn about Moroccan history and culture, and you’ll have the opportunity to see traditional artisans at work.
- Perfecting Moroccan cuisine in a cooking class: Taking a cooking class is an excellent way to learn more about Moroccan cuisine and culture. You’ll get hands-on experience preparing traditional dishes, and you’ll learn about the spices and ingredients that make Moroccan food so unique.
- Sleeping under the stars in the Sahara: Spending a night in the Sahara desert is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You’ll see some of the most incredible stars you’ve ever seen, and you’ll have the opportunity to ride a camel and experience the nomadic lifestyle.
- Learning the fascinating history of Morocco: Morocco has a rich history that dates back thousands of years, and there’s so much to learn about its culture, architecture, and religion. You can visit historic landmarks like the Koutoubia Mosque in Marrakesh, the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca, and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail in Meknes.
- Riding a camel in the desert: Riding a camel is an essential part of the desert experience, and it’s a unique way to explore the Sahara. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and sunscreen, as it can get quite hot during the day.
- Exploring the High Atlas Mountains: The High Atlas Mountains are an incredible natural wonder, and they’re home to many traditional Berber villages. You can hike through the mountains, visit waterfalls and hot springs, and learn about Berber culture and traditions.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- knowledgeable, certified tour guide
- Private English-speaking driver
- Premium-class accommodation
- Daily breakfasts and some dinners
- 4 wheels drive to Merzouga Dunes
- Camel trek
- Entrance fees to historical sites and museums
- Departure transfer
Prices are on request and depend on your chosen accommodation, services, and time of travel.